Accounts Receivable Representative II, Physicians Revenue Cycle
Company: University of Louisville Hospital
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are hiring at UofL Physicians: - Accounts Receivable
Locations: -300 E. Market St., Louisville, KY 40202
Shift: - 1st Shift, (8 hours, 5 days) M-F
UofL Physicians is one of the largest, multi-specialty physician
practices in the Kentuckiana region. With over 700 providers, 200
practice locations and 78 specialties, UofL Physicians' academic
and community physicians care for all ages and stages of life, from
pediatrics to geriatrics with compassion and expertise. UofL
Physicians academic providers are professors and researchers at the
-UofL School of Medicine, teaching tomorrow's physicians, leading
research in medical advancements and bringing the most progressive,
state-of-the-art health care to every patient.
The Accounts Receivable Representative II is an experienced role
responsible for supporting the UofL Physicians CBO in a variety of
financial, clerical, or administrative duties based on team
assignment. These duties may include research and follow-up on
specialty or payer-specific denials and appealing denials as
needed, charge correction, authorization and referral-type denial
appeals, research, and education of changes to payor programs, and
supporting special projects as needed.
- Monitor and execute work against the assigned ETM work
- Research, file, and follow up on appeals with payors.
- Research and resolve claim denials or rejections based on work
team assignment. -
- Ability to monitor work queues and determine denial
- Ability to demonstrate system knowledge relative to work
queues, research, and resolution of assigned unpostables and
- Follow up on calls or emails from Patient Financial Specialists
concerning patients requesting ad - vanced assistance with their
- Follow up with the correct clinical contact for additional
information or corrections, as necessary.
- Update charges and refile electronic or paper claims.
- Meet productivity and quality standards as set by
- Inform management and relevant organizational stakeholders of
correspondence and communi - cation problems with service
- Must have the ability to get along with others in a close
- Must have the ability to concentrate for extended periods of
- Must be willing to function and cooperate as a member of a
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Three years related experience and/or training
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Working knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10 coding
- Ability to read, interpret, and/or follow up on an EOB denial
and understand medical terminology
- Associate degree
- Experience with GE Centricity billing software
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Pay & Benefits Options.
- Paid Vacation, Sick days, and Holidays.
- Free tuition to UofL for Part- and Full-time employees for
- 401K with Employer Match.
Keywords: University of Louisville Hospital, Louisville , Accounts Receivable Representative II, Physicians Revenue Cycle, Healthcare , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!