Company: Diversicare Healthcare Services & Diversicare Ther
Location: New Albany
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OverviewRate of Pay: $47.50Discover Whats Possible!At
Diversicare, we understand the contributions of every team member
are the parts that make up the whole. We appreciate them for the
work they do each day to showcase their talents and gifts.Are you a
RN that is ready to take your talents on the road? We are hiring a
Regional RN for our the centers in the region.As a Regional RN you
will provide workforce support to assigned centers within the
region. At the assigned center, you will render skilled technical
nursing services to residents within an assigned unit in support of
the medical care staff and will supervise CNAs to ensure a high
quality of care is provided to all residents.Full Time Benefits
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
- Pay advancement program - OnShift WalletDiscover Whats Possible
at Diversicare! APPLY NOW!Diversicare provides post-acute care
services to patients and residents at 61 skilled nursing and
long-term care centers in eight states, primarily in the Southeast,
Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of
dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse
strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare
serves that best meet their needs.It is Diversicares Mission to
Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and
exceeding expectations.We are guided to excellence by five Core
Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and
Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.We build on trust,
respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and
strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace.
Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an
environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in
place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our
company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment
for our customers and each other.Our culture of impassioned service
delivery is the Diversicare Difference .Responsibilities
- Receives report on patient/resident status from previous shift
and provides this communication to oncoming shift.
- Makes physical rounds in assigned area of oversight assessing
quality of care, intervening with provision of care and interacting
with care givers and patients/residents.
- Provides direct care in line with the responsibilities of a
nurse, assessing conditions, communicating with attending
physicians/practitioners and carrying out nursing functions
according to the needs of the patients.
- Assists in establishing a plan of care for patients based on
their unique needs and in line with physician orders.
- Is a member of the Interdisciplinary Care Team.
- Accurately documents patient/resident condition including
assessments, communication and care provided.
- May directly provide or supervise other providers of care such
as medication pass, nursing care, documentation, treatments and
- Evaluates performance of nurses, nursing assistants and trained
medication aides; coaches and disciplines as needed.
- Assesses and monitors to verify patient/residents needs are met
and policies and procedures are followed.
- May respond and coordinate actions in emergency
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Nursing Services.
- Assists with the Continuous Quality Improvement Program
- Ensures safe work practices are followed.
- Provides empathetic communication to families,
patients/residents regarding change of condition and in response to
care concerns, ensures resident rights are respected.
- Must be able to travel to any center within the
- Must be available to work overtime up to double
- Has a current license by the State Board of Nursing as an
- Must have the ability to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties characterized by
frequent change, as work schedule will change on a daily
- Able to work intimately with residents, physicians, and
- Experience in the long term care setting preferred.
- Capable of working to prescribed nursing standards.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; has an interest to
perform a service.Diversicare is committed to being an equal
opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or
disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law.Job ID 2022-50419Type Regular Full-TimeLocation
Name Providence Nursing & Rehab CenterAddress 4915 Charlestown
RoadLocation US-IN-New Albany
Keywords: Diversicare Healthcare Services & Diversicare Ther, Louisville , Regional RN, Healthcare , New Albany, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!