Family Physician MD/DO Part Time - Jeffersonville Indiana (Physician )
Company: Crossover Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
Crossover Health is seeking a Family Medicine Physician in our
Jeffersonville Indiana Amazon primary care clinic. Schedule :
Thurs/ Friday 7-3:30 and Sundays 9-6pm
About Crossover Health Crossover makes remarkable health possible
by bringing people, their doctors, data, and benefits together in
one connected system of health. We ve built an entirely new
category of primary care providing one simple place to go for
trusted care in person, online, anytime. We are working with the
most innovative employer partners to integrate health and wellness
benefits with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to
increase access to care, decrease spending, and deliver an
unrivaled experience for employees near and far.
Job Responsibilities The Physician, as a leader of the care team,
provides outstanding, comprehensive primary health to a panel of
patients. The Physician provides medical oversight, expertise and
leadership to ensure the delivery of highest quality affordable
- Provides patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services
consistent with the patient centered medical home model.
- Provides continuous availability for medical and technical
questions to our client patients, our patient care staff, and
ancillary care providers.
- Provides after-hours coverage in rotation with other market
- Actively participates in practice quality improvement programs
and evaluation of practice performance metrics.
- Adheres to privacy, compliance, and quality programs and other
regulatory and compliance standards of the Practice and the
Crossover Medical Group. Complies with all policies, procedures,
protocols and our Code of Conduct.
- Participates in implementation of new health technologies,
products, services, and programs that establish Crossover as a
recognized leader for employer-based health care
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completion of an ACGME approved Residency in Family
- Valid, state-issued medical license for the state in which you
will work (license must be active on date offer letter is signed
and on first day of work)
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- Current DEA Registration
- 3 Professional References
- 2 years clinical practice experience
- Current Certification or active participation in the exam
process leading to certification by a Family Medicine Specialty
Keywords: Crossover Health, Louisville , Family Physician MD/DO Part Time - Jeffersonville Indiana (Physician ), Healthcare , Jeffersonville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!