Certified Nursing Assistant CNA PRN
Company: Indian Creek Healthcare Center (2)
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Indian Creek Healthcare Center (2) - Indian Creek Healthcare
Center, a member of the CommuniCare Family of Companies is
currently recruiting for -Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) -to
join our team.PRN Position AvailableWe truly appreciate our nursing
team . . . -and we want you to feel it! -THAT'S WHY WE OFFER . . .
- Starting Wages $---18 (based upon experience and shift)
- Weekend Option Program--Work every weekend and receive premium
pay wages up to $---23.50 (based upon experience and shift)
- Various shifts to include full-time, part-time and PRN
- Daily Pay! Work today, get paid tomorrow!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Uniforms
- Great Health Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance and much, much,
more!---PURPOSE/BELIEF STATEMENT:The position of Certified Nursing
Assistant exists to provide routine nursing and personal care for
residents to assure that the highest degree of quality resident
care is maintained at all times. This position must work
effectively with team members in ensuring that work is accomplished
and quality care is delivered, while supporting their team members
and celebrating team successes. While focusing on delivering
quality resident care, the position must also manage the resources
that are available to them in their job.JOB DUTIES &
- Participate in and receive resident reports at start/end of
- Provide personal/nursing care in accordance with resident care
- Facilitate and conduct activities.
- Monitor & respond to resident requests and needs in a dignified
and respectful manner.
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for residents.
- Assist in preparing residents for various activities within and
outside the center.
- Ensure that all resident care is provided in a dignified and
- Perform basic nursing care procedures for residents as
- Create a clean, comfortable, and safe environment for residents
and assure that their needs are met.
- Ensure that resident's food service needs are met in timely and
- Maintain resident documentation records for activities of daily
living, restorative programs, and resident specific forms.
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and
corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement
program, and safety, environmental, and infection control
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational
classes, and orientation programs to maintain certification and
enhance quality of care.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or
requested.QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school graduate or G. E. D. equivalent.
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide Training Program or be
eligible to enter such a program and graduate and pass a state test
within 120 days from date of employment
- An understanding of resident care procedures and
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
warrant such action.
- Ability to deal tactfully with staff, residents, family
members, visitors, government agencies, and the general
- Ability and willingness to work harmoniously with all
- Compassionate and enthusiastic personality.
- Must have patience, tact, and enthusiasm, as well as the
willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Willingness and ability to seek out new methods and principles
and be willingness to incorporate them into existing nursing
- Ability to relate information concerning a resident's
conditionBenefitsAs a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy
competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a
menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical,
dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also
offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending
Accounts.About UsA family-owned company, we have grown to become
one of the nation's largest providers of post-acute care, which
includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care
centers, assisted living communities, independent rehabilitation
centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we
have provided superior, comprehensive management services for the
development and management of adult living communities. We have a
single job description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our
hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through this effort we
create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and
family members care for and about one another.Job Type: PRN
Keywords: Indian Creek Healthcare Center (2), Louisville , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA PRN, Healthcare , Corydon, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...