Healthcare Operations and Marketing Representative
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Excellent opportunity for someone to help grow in the business
for one of the longest-standing home health care and staffing
agencies in the United States. We are looking for an LPN or CNA who
will enable Interim HealthCare of Louisville to grow its Home
Health and Staffing Market. This individual will be responsible for
generating profitable growth by delivering staffing solutions to
targeted healthcare facilities and bringing our Home Care PCSS to
the top. Essential Functions:
- Expected to spend 60% of their time in the field: conducting
face-to-face visits/re-visits and appointments in order to
identify, develop and foster relationships with referral sources
(skilled nursing facilities, social service organizations,
physician's groups, hospitals, home health, hospice, etc.)
- Actively collaborates with team members to improve and grow
overall office operations and revenue.
- Plans activities and initiates contacts in the community to
enhance the visibility of the company and generate an increasing
- Prepares and conducts presentations regarding Interim
HealthCare's services to organizations where prospective clients
might be reached or influenced.
- Expected to spend 25%+ of their time in office with employee
recruitment and interviewing potential candidates for needed
- Maintain knowledge of homecare and staffing industry
- Completes other assignments as requested and
assigned.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Strong knowledge of the home care industry, long-term care, and
senior living and their referral sources
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative, and accept challenges.
- Able to effectively communicate in English utilizing clear,
concise, and positive communication skills within all levels of the
workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Proven experience in balancing multiple priorities in an
environment where change is constant, must be able to remain calm
- Enthusiastic self-starter, goal-oriented, and with a highly
- Must be able to work independently yet work together as part of
- Able to demonstrate a basic understanding of computers and
- Able to frequently travel within geographic areas serviced by
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license and provide
proof of valid auto liability insurance, including driving own
vehicle to transport.
- Ability to take on-call as assigned.
- Ability to pass a Drug Test and Background Check.Minimum
Education & Experience Requirements:
- License is active and in good standing in the state in which
- Three (3) years of combination home care, hospital, and nursing
- Two (2) years of management experience preferred.
- Sales & Marketing experience in healthcare is a plus.Job
- Salaried position
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Holidays
- Free Career Development Courses
- Locally Owned and Operated Competitive Base Salary with
commission, PTO, and Insurance after 90 days.THIS POSITION REQUIRES
A BACKGROUND CHECK AND A DRUG SCREEN.Company Overview: Interim
HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and
healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive
selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per
diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career
opportunity, look no further.We offer the security of working for
an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been
providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there
are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of
stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your
perfect career partner.
- EOE/M/F/D/VInterim HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer
who does not discriminate against applicants, employees, or clients
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic
information, disability, veteran status or any other category
protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance
directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned
and operated. Not all services are available at all offices.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Louisville , Healthcare Operations and Marketing Representative, Healthcare , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...