LouisvilleKYRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Louisville jobs

Radiology job in Louisville, KY

Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Location: Louisville
Posted on: September 17, 2023

Job Description:

MSK or Neuro Radiologist opening in Louisville, KYFull-time, PermanentOutpatient; Private/Group PracticeSeeking a BE/BC Radiologist who specializes in MSK-imaging for an immediately available full-time position. The company is one of the oldest, largest and most successful advanced imaging and education-based private practices in the United States. Independently owned and run by physicians for physicians, we serve every state and multiple countries, including hospitals, pediatric hospitals, clinics, large specialty and multispecialty practices. Comprised of 40 board-certified, subspecialty-trained radiologists, we are thoroughly committed to - patient care - our referring clinicians - continuous improvement through education and - collegiality. With a richhistory of fellowship training, the facility is an independent, ACCME-accredited body with prior commendation.Our practice receives approximately 1300 to 1400 cases per day from multiple states and approximately 300 locations. More than 70% of our casework is neuro and musculoskeletal MRI. The remaining 30% is a mix of body MRI and other modalities, including CT, US and radiography. Case mix also includes a healthy complement of breast MRI, prostate MRI, cardiac MRI, MRCP, pelvic floor imaging, and ENT MRI.- Successful candidate must have completed fellowship in Muskoskeletal imaging or have comparable experience and expertise in this field. The majority of cases read will be musculoskeletal.- General radiology skills are also required for outpatient x-ray, US and CT studies. Mammography is not required. - The candidate is expected to provide onsite contrast coverage at local outpatient imaging centers. - Weekend call is equally distributed among our radiologists, once every four to five weeks on average. Call can be taken from home with weekend hour flexibility.- We offer competitive compensation and bonus for additional reads beyond base. Therefore, compensation roof is not capped. - In addition, retirement funding, defined benefit plan, annual CME stipend, unlimited access to our online CME-accredited educational material, health, dental, vision, life insurance/ disability coverage, malpractice insurance and licensure are administrated and paid by the facility.Technologically and educationally dynamic, the group's growth-oriented PACS/RIS network with one of the deepest in-house IT and customer service support systems in the world allows case reading from multiplelocations; this translates into work flexibility. Our practice is committed to a sustainable balance between professional growth and personal/family goals.

Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Louisville , Radiology job in Louisville, KY, Healthcare , Louisville, Kentucky

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Kentucky jobs by following @recnetKY on Twitter!

Louisville RSS job feeds