RN Home Health
Company: Norton Home Health
Posted on: September 17, 2023
We're hiring a for an RN - Fulltime At Norton Home Health, part
of LHC Group we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust
and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the
whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we
serve-it truly is all about helping people. We strive to offer
benefits that reward the whole you!
- employee wellness programs
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- continuing education & career growth opportunities
- company-wide support & resources to help you achieve your goals
Take your career to a new level of caring. Join us.
The Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) provides and directs
provisions of nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed
by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws,
regulations and agency policies. Also, The RN Registered Nurse job
coordinates total plan of care with other health care professionals
involved in care, and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of
patient care by planning and exchanging information with physician,
agency personnel, patient, family, and community resources. All
done within a Point of Care setting.
- Provides clinical services within the scope of pactice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care.
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation. Additional State
- KY: No other state specific requirements. LHC Group is
committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally
other protected characteristic. Norton Home Health is part of the
LHC Group family of providers - the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide. We
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that supports our
patients when and where they need it. From our home health,
hospice, and community-based services to inpatient care at our
clinics and hospitals, our mission is to reach more patients and
families with effective and efficient healthcare. More hospitals,
physicians, and families choose LHC Group because we are united by
a single shared purpose: "It's all about helping people."
Keywords: Norton Home Health, Louisville , RN Home Health, Healthcare , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!