Certified Pharmacy Technician, 2p-10:30p
Company: Norton Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2023
When you are an employee at Norton Healthcare, you will find real
meaning and purpose in your work. Because of the care we provide,
more people choose Norton Healthcare for their health care needs
than any other system in the community. Discover a rewarding career
as Pharmacy Technician designed with you in mind in our in-patient
and retail pharmacies across the system.
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Supports & assists the Pharmacist in the medication use process
by providing safe and efficient medication management & patient
care to patients (neonate to geriatric), physicians, employees, and
- Requires following appropriate guidelines under the supervision
of the pharmacist for medication preparation and distribution.
- Functions in an environment which requires teamwork and
flexibility to provide medications to patients.
- Responsibilities include IV admixture, assisting the pharmacist
with the dispensing of medication, working with technology, and
deliveries of medications. Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Certified? We have opportunities to work under the full scope
of practice as a certified pharmacy technician in both the
in-patient and retail pharmacies across the Norton Healthcare
- Must be actively registered with the state (KY) Board of
Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician upon state date. Kentucky Board
- Must hold an active National Pharmacy Tech Certification
- No experience required. As an employee, you will receive
competitive compensation and benefits. You also will have access to
a variety of programs to enhance your experience and well-being,
including learning and career growth opportunities, an employee
wellness program, employee resource groups and volunteer
To discuss our Pharmacy Technician opportunities, please apply to
this posting or contact us at email@example.com.
- No Experience required
- Must be registered with the Kentucky Board of Pharmacy upon
start date. You can register for the certificate by clicking
- Must have an active National Pharmacy Tech Certification
- Background check
- License & education verification
- Employment reference verification
- Drug Screen Norton Healthcare offers a competitive benefit
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 403b/401k retirement plan
- View more: Benefits Guide
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Discover meaningful
career opportunities at NortonHealthcareCareers.com.
Norton Healthcare Careers - Together, We Will.
Norton Healthcare is a leader in serving adult and pediatric
patients from throughout Greater Louisville, Southern Indiana, the
commonwealth of Kentucky and beyond. The not-for-profit hospital
and health care system is Louisville's third largest employer, with
more than 17,000 employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: Norton Healthcare, Louisville , Certified Pharmacy Technician, 2p-10:30p, Healthcare , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!