Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Louisville, KY
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Louisville, Kentucky. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7131Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE--fellowship trained OB/GYN physician, to join our team--Recruiter's InsightThe Community.-- This-- community Is Ideal For The Physician who is seeking a small metropolitan area with an Inviting Community who Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.----More Money And Low Cost Of Living. Enjoy A Starting Salary Of Up To $60,000 More Than large metropolitan areas like Chicago, Denver and Boston, Along With A Cost Of Living At Least 30% Lower. You Will Gain A Significant Financial Advantage For Paying Off Student Loans, Buying A Home, And Planning For Your Future.The Housing Market.-- With A Mean Home Price Of $211,959, This 4-Bedroom, 3-Bath, 3,230 Sq Ft Located in one of Louisville's most sought-after neighborhoods, this Cherokee Gardens colonial features fabulous updates and an open floor plan that is perfect for today's living, can be yours for $375,000.----Have The Perfect Blend Of Work-Life Balance.-- You'll Find This Organization To Support A Good Work/Life Balance At--A Caring, Collaborative Environment Where Leadership Listens.--About Employer.-- This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.-- --Closest Major City
- 72 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 95 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 107 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 155 miles to Nashville, TN--Colleges and Universities
- Louisville has three major institutions of higher learning: the University of Louisville, Bellarmine College, and Spalding University.--
- The University of Louisville offers Ph.D.'s in 23 areas, including engineering (its Speed School of Engineering is nationally known), medicine, dentistry, law, and education.
- Bellarmine College offers master of arts degrees in social and business administration, education, and nursing, in addition to 44 undergraduate degrees.
- Spalding University offers extensive programs for the part-time student. In the Greater Louisville region are located 20 institutions of higher learning.--Recreation
- Louisville offers a variety of recreational activities, from a leisurely steamboat excursion on the Ohio River to a fun-filled day at a theme park.
- The city's most famous attraction is Churchill Downs, the site of the Kentucky Derby, held annually on the first Saturday in May. With a grandstand featuring trademark twin Edwardian spires, the track was established in 1874, and the first Derby was run the following year.--
- Another of the area's most popular attractions is Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, a family adventure theme park featuring Chang, the tallest, longest, fastest stand-up roller coaster in the world.
- Nature lovers can visit the Louisville Zoo, which displays more than 1,300 animals in a 73-acre park-like setting. Twelve western lowland gorillas are on display at the zoo's popular Gorilla Forest habitat.
- The Louisville Nature Center is an urban oasis where visitors can enjoy more than 150 species of birds, wild animals and flower-decked trails.--Shopping
- Lexington has more than a dozen major shopping centers, including modern indoor malls that feature both large department stores and smaller specialty shops.
- Turfland Mall has department stores and retail shops, and Fayette Mall is the second-largest mall in Kentucky with more than 120 stores.
- The Shops at Lexington Center is convenient to downtown and the convention center. The city also offers plenty of boutique and specialty shopping areas.
- Clay Avenue Shops are a collection of stores in a former turn-of-the-century residential neighborhood. Victorian Square and Dudley Square are historic, renovated areas in the downtown with restaurants, fashions and Kentucky/Appalachian handicrafts. Chevy Chase Village is a thriving and eclectic mix of shops near the University. Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Louisville , Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Louisville, KY, Healthcare , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!