Caregiver - Atria Springdale (11pm-7am)
Company: Atria Senior Living
Posted on: October 12, 2019
- Provide daily living assistance to our residents with a
- Provide medication reminders and verbal encouragement and
support to our residents.
- May also include basic housekeeping and dining room duties as
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training
- Able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimer's, Alzheimers, certified nursing
assistant, certified nurse assistant, nurse assistant, Caregiver,
care giver, RSA, r.s.a., resident service assistant, resident
services assistant, , personal care assistant, helperOverviewWhat's
the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career?
The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row
seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth.
What's more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one that's
investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don't
just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living,
assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in
more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces.
We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and
participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy
access to opportunities and support that help them continue making
a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal
employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any
other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not
tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Louisville , Caregiver - Atria Springdale (11pm-7am), Healthcare , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!