Company: Smokey Bones
Posted on: January 17, 2020
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes, glassware, pots, pans, and storage
- Informs manager of low product levels and equipment problems to
keep the kitchen well stocked and safe.
- Removes dishes, glassware and silverware from bus tubs to
prepare for cleaning.
- Communicates with other employees to determine which dishes,
pots, pans, etc. need to be cleaned first.
- Ensures that dishes, glassware, and silverware are clean.
- Sorts clean silverware, glassware and dishes.
- Ensures that clean supplies are available at all times.
- Organizes and straightens walk-in refrigerator.
- Cleans and sanitizes work station surfaces, utensils, floors,
floor mats, dumpsters, and equipment.
- Transports boxes and trash bags from kitchen, dish area, etc.,
- Distributes trash cans to kitchen, dish area, etc.
- Cleans and sanitizes restrooms and other areas. Smokey Bones
- Practice proper time reporting (i.e., punches in and out
- Arrive at work on time, in the proper work attire, and ready to
- Are neat and well-groomed for every shift and in immaculate and
proper work attire.
- Demonstrate a helpful, positive attitude at all times to guests
- Understand and adhere to all safety, sanitation, and
- Provide complete and timely communication to other employees
throughout the shift.
- Are prepared to conduct weekly maintenance duties.
- Complete all assigned tasks and duties requested by managers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to understand and follow direction from others.
- Able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 50 lbs. to waist
- Able to move items up to 50 lbs. for distances of up to 25
- Able to remain standing and active for an 8-12 hour shift.
- Able to tolerate exposure to cold and hot temperatures (below
40-- F and above 140-- F) throughout the shift.
- Able to hear, understand, and respond to employees' and guests'
requests in a loud environment.
- Able to tolerate exposure to cleaning agents and chemicals
several times throughout shift. This description is not intended,
and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated
with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection or the
principle job elements essential for making compensation
Keywords: Smokey Bones, Louisville , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!