Posted on: May 4, 2021
First impressions count! You are the first person guests see
when they walk in the door; it's your job to make them feel
welcome, glad they came and to seat them quickly. Hosts also ensure
Guest touch points are clean and sanitized; when the guest is done
with their meal, to give them a genuine thank you as they walk out
the door. On top of seating Guests, you assist Servers and Managers
by communicating with them in terms of party counts and seating so
that everything runs smoothly. Hosts can make Guest experiences
great - and being a Host can be a lot of fun!
Working at Cheddar's means . . .
- Serving up scratch-made food at affordable prices.
- Taking pride in the work and the brand.
- Creating an experience that makes guests feel welcome and
- Seeing every day as a fresh start and coming in with a good
- Enjoy a culture where you are treated like family, you are
motivated and it is fun.
Here's where things really get exciting. As a part of our team, you
can look forward to cool benefits:
- Competitive salary with weekly pay - AKA makin' that Cheddar
- Flexible schedules - we care about your life outside of work,
- Health and Wealth Benefits - your health matters.
- Dining and other discounts - did someone say Honey Butter
- Career advancement opportunities - we want you to grow and
succeed! Associated topics: auxiliar de comedor, banquet server,
food and beverage server, host, hostess, maitre d, server camarero,
steward, wait staff, wine steward
Keywords: Cheddar's, Louisville , Restaurant Host, Hospitality & Tourism , Clarksville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!