Housekeeping Aide - Retention Bonus offered - Assisted Living
Company: Forest Hills Commons
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Housekeeping AideWe are currently offering a Retention Bonus!!!
Inquire for additional information.Bring your heart to work! Caring
people make the difference at American Senior
Communities!Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and
Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities.
These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our
guiding principles and create the framework for all our
relationships with customers, team members and community at
large.American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
calling.Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- RecogNation platform - recognizes employees who embody our
Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the
right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources
available for employees and household family members of
- Employee Referral Program - get paid to refer a friend to join
- Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19What will you be doing and how
will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
- The Housekeeping Aide provides cleaning services for a safe,
sanitary, comfortable, and homelike environment for residents,
staff, and the public.. Requirements
- Housekeeping services provided are in accord with facility
policies and procedures and consistent with state and federal laws
- Cleans assigned resident rooms, bathrooms, and common areas
daily and according to facility policy while maintaining resident's
privacy at all times. Employees must knock and announce before
entering any resident room.
- Posts signs indicating a safety hazard anytime housekeeping
activities pose environmental hazards to staff, residents,
visitors, or others in the facility.
- Washes beds and mattresses and remakes beds after discharge of
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly
- Uses personal protective equipment when at risk of exposure to
blood or other potentially hazardous body fluids and all other
times indicated by facility policies and procedures.About our
Senior Living DivisionOur Senior Living Division offers team
members the opportunity to advance their career while working in a
fast paced and rewarding environment. We take pride in offering our
residents more than just a place to rest their head. As a member of
the Senior Living division, you will have the opportunity to use
your skills to enhance the lifestyles of our residents and help
them explore their passions. Our whole-person centered care focuses
on nurturing the physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual
well-being of our residents. The hands-on experience you will gain
allows you the opportunity to create meaningful relationships with
your team and our residents.We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative
Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and
other protected categories.
Keywords: Forest Hills Commons, Louisville , Housekeeping Aide - Retention Bonus offered - Assisted Living, Hospitality & Tourism , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!