Dinner Train Bartender (Bardstown, KY)
Company: RJ Corman Railroad Co/Bardstown Line
Posted on: September 24, 2022
R.J. Corman is seeking Bartenders for the My Old Kentucky Dinner
Train in Bardstown, KY.
Accountability: Maintain the bar at MOKDT and serve our guests with
the highest priority.
- Practice and preach "Safety is our priority".
- Make customer satisfaction the highest priority.
- Follow local, state, and federal alcohol laws.
- Ensure the bar point-of-sale system is operational and all
items are entered correctly; safeguard cash.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate inventory and utilizing POS
system to provide accurate inventory, costing, and margin
- Develop new and innovative drinks, bar packages, and sales
- Keep all bar areas (depot and kitchen car) stocked and cleaned
at all times.
- Help safeguard alcohol by properly storing inventory (locking
cabinets, refrigerators, etc.)
- Reconcile bar cash at the end of shift following proper cash
- Cleaning area at the end of a run (cleaning counter space,
cleaning and maintaining equipment, wiping down and covering
bottles, clean floor, change trash, polish glassware, clean out
- Help count and put away alcohol deliveries.
- Help in the food expediting process while lunch and dinner are
- Help Dishwasher with cleaning duties when time permits.
- Work with Nicholasville on special events such as Derby,
complimentary runs, valued customer passengers, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write, and follow written and oral
- Minimum one years' experience as a bartender (knowledge of
drink recipes, practices, etc.)
- Clover POS system.
Physical Requirements: Bending at the waist; reaching overhead,
above the shoulders and horizontally; hearing and speaking to
exchange information; seeing to read a variety of materials;
dexterity of hands and fingers to operate equipment and utensils.
Ability to correctly lift and transport objects weighing up to
50lbs. The ability to work on a moving train.
Environmental Conditions: Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours with
appropriate mobility and endurance. Ability to work flexible time
periods as required of a Bartender in a diverse environment. The
ability to work on a moving train. Requires the ability to maintain
total confidentiality of guest personal and payment information.
Must be trusted to handle large sums of cash.
Job Dimensions: Performs with substantial degree of independence
under general supervision.
R.J. Corman Railroad is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and
Affirmative Action employer that is committed to a safe and drug
free work place. R.J. Corman performs pre-employment criminal
background checks and substance abuse testing which includes a
urine drug test to detect the presence of illegal drugs. We
appreciate your cooperation in keeping R.J. Corman a safe and drug
Keywords: RJ Corman Railroad Co/Bardstown Line, Louisville , Dinner Train Bartender (Bardstown, KY), Hospitality & Tourism , Bardstown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!