Company: Green Meadows Health Care Center
Location: Mount Washington
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Green Meadows Health Care Center - Come Join Our Healthcare
Competitive Wages! Shift differential available! -
Do you want stability and longevity in your career? Are you
dedicated to resident care and looking for competitive
compensation?! If YES--- -Green Meadows Health Care Center -is
looking for YOU!
Green Meadows Health Care Center -is a skilled nursing home
facility and takes pride in providing our residents with an amazing
experience. We have an incredible tight-knit family of caregivers
that serves our residents everyday with compassion, care and a
positive attitude! We value and work hard to appreciate our
caregivers because we recognize they are the foundation of our
organization. We would love for you to join that family!
The Cook is responsible for preparing and cooking a wide variety of
food for customers, employees, and visitors. He/she prepares food
according to recipes and plans cooking schedules to meet mealtime
schedules. In addition, the Cook directs other dietary employees in
the absence of the Director of Dietary Services.
1. - - - - -Handles and prepares food in accordance with federal,
state and local sanitary regulations.
2. - - - - -Prepares nutritionally appropriate and appetizing
meals, including modified consistency and therapeutic diets, as
prescribed by the attending physician.
3. - - - - -Meets required meal schedules.
4. - - - - -Takes accurate measures to avoid food waste, including
participating in production meetings with supervisor(s) and use of
5. - - - - -Properly cares for dietary equipment.
6. - - - - -Follows menus and special diet instructions.
7. - - - - -Takes food temperatures per policy and insures food
items are prepared, cooled and stored in adherence to corporate,
local, state and federal guidelines.
8. - - - - -Communicates freely with supervisor(s).
9. - - - - -Cooperates with other dietary department staff.
10. - -Ensures that residents and families receive the highest
quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which
recognizes the individuals' needs and rights.
11. - -Performs other duties as requested.
1. - - - - -High school diploma or equivalent.
2. - - - - -Experience in institutional food handling is
3. - - - - -Ability to read, write, speak and follow written and
oral directions in the English language.
Keywords: Green Meadows Health Care Center, Louisville , Relief Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Mount Washington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!