Supervisor Slots - 3rd shift
Company: Caesars Southern Indiana
Posted on: March 19, 2023
JOB SUMMARY: As primary responsibility, supervises the operation
and personnel in Slot Operations on assigned shift. Provides
support, assistance and excellent guest service to all patrons. KEY
- Ensures departmental compliance with all regulatory, internal
controls, policies and procedures.
- Supervises staff performance as pertains to department
procedures, customer service and compliance with Indiana Gaming
- Verifies and reviews jackpot transactions.
- Complies with IRS and internal controls regarding payouts.
- Administers coaching and provides staff development. Leads
staff in proper performance of duties.
- Reviews and resolves employee grievance as provided in the
collective bargaining agreement.
- Assist patrons, investigates complaints and provides
- Assists and provides support daily to ensure an efficient
- Ensures service equipment is handled safely and with reasonable
- Communicates with team members regularly to facilitate the
effective flow of communication throughout the company.
- Responsible for keeping current on staff and supervisory
trainings to include: quality guest service, responsible gaming,
safety and sanitation, and alcohol awareness.
- Ensures service surprises and delights the guests.
- Solicits and responds to guest feedback by direct
- Serves as a role model and leads by creating a positive,
supportive work environment.
- Other duties as assigned. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High
school diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of one-year
previous supervisory experience is required with previous knowledge
of casino rules, regulations and procedures pertinent to slot
operations highly preferred. QUALIFICATIONS: Excellent
interpersonal, problem-solving, critical thinking and
decision-making skills required. Must have great communication
skills both oral and written. Must be proficient with computers and
Microsoft Office applications. Must be a team player and have a
professional appearance. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the
highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize
standards required by a regulated business WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
(minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino;
from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull,
grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and
other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke,
dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as
needed. Disclaimer This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or
working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended
to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management
reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that
other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change,
(e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or
technical developments).As primary responsibility, supervises the
operation and personnel in Slot Operations on assigned shift.
Provides support, assistance and excellent guest service to all
Keywords: Caesars Southern Indiana, Louisville , Supervisor Slots - 3rd shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Elizabeth, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...