Administrative Specialist / Human Resources Designee
Company: Kindred At Home
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation's leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an
amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our
greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our
employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Administrative Specialist / Human Resources Designee is
responsible for ensuring agency staff is supported related to HR
needs, day-to-day coordination of telephone / personnel
communication systems, overall management of agency supplies /
mail, and processing of accounts payables.
- Assist branch staff with HR related matters
- Process HR related documentation
- Maintain personnel files
- New employee orientation
- General HR inquiries
- Managing all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner
- Screen and route calls to the appropriate agency staff
- Maintenance and administration of the phone system including:
- Adding / revising voice mail boxes
- Managing accurate employee phone roster
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manage and order office supplies (including agency specific
forms) as needed.
- Manage, order, and distribute medical supplies as needed.
- Manage and process all accounts payable including routing to
appropriate corporate department as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months experience in home health agency.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and automobile
- Typing and general clerical skills.
- Customer service and ability to communicate effectively with
- Must be competent with computers.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to
help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred At Home, Louisville , Administrative Specialist / Human Resources Designee, Human Resources , Shelbyville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!