Human Resources - Payroll Administrator Contract Position
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job # 430544 Date posted 05/10/2022
We are recruiting for a Human Resources Payroll Administrator to
join our Shared Services Team. While this is a mostly remote
position, Candidates must reside in the Mountain or Pacific Time
Zone. *This is a Contract Position*
This position will be responsible for maintaining the Organization
Hierarchy for the locations within a specific market. The position
will provide training regarding the Kronos system. Position will be
the primary resource for questions regarding HR Shared Services,
Kronos and the Organization Hierarchy. The position will travel
within in the market meeting with manages, time approvers, and
employees to determine if additional training is necessary and
provides such training.
* Handles local escalation of payroll and time and attendance
issues to support centralized payroll processing.
* Supports site based managers and time approvers with payroll and
time keeping responsibilities.
* Conducts training for managers and other time approvers regarding
the process for accurate time keeping.
* Responsible for analyzing, maintaining and providing changes to
HR/Organizational hierarchy in SAP (critical function in the Shared
* Provide facility leaders with analytics to drive workforce labor
efficiencies including overtime, missed punches etc.
* Ensures that each site has a process for garnishments,
unemployment tasks and Leave of Absence notices to appropriate
Support Center departments and as well as site management.
* Provides assistance to employees, department heads and other
customers of the department related to payroll and timekeeping
* Trains and interprets for time approvers and manager the facility
pay practices. Trains employee and time approvers on the using the
clock functionality for maximum efficiency
* Maintain contract labor usage in SAP.
* Assists with internal and external auditing functions.
* Requires travel within a specific market.
* Maintains confidentiality of all employee information to assure
employee rights are protected.
* Represents the organization in a positive and professional
manner. Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical
business practices. Communicates the mission, ethics, and goals of
the service site, as well as the focus statement of the
* Consistently demonstrates Guest Relation's skills to patients,
physicians, visitors, employees, and any other individuals with
whom they may come in contact.
* Consistently follows departmental and service site Health,
Safety, Security, Hazardous Materials policies and procedures.
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
* Basic computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office,
word-processing and spreadsheet software.
* Basic knowledge of local, state, and federal laws wage and hour
* High level of personal accountability for accuracy, attention to
detail and completion of work assignments.
* Self-starter, self motivated and works well in a team
* Capacity to work under conditions of constant change, deadlines
* Ability to train employees and time approvers on various
* Approximate percent of time required to travel: 50%
* High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate's degree or
equivalent college level courses in accounting or related field
* Minimum two years' Payroll and Human Resource experience in
* Previous SAP and Kronos Timekeeping System experience
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Louisville , Human Resources - Payroll Administrator Contract Position, Human Resources , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!