QMA - Qualified Medication Aide - 3rd shift extra $1.50-$2.50/hr
Company: Hampton Oaks Health Campus
Posted on: January 27, 2023
JOIN TEAM TRILOGY
Increased Shift Differentials! QMA's working 3rd shift receive base
+ $1.50/hr during the week and $2.50/hr on the weekends!
Our Medication Aides love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful
work, and great team. If you're looking to grow and work with
amazing people, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We're glad you're thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for Medication Aides. We're a close-knit
team that's walking the walk when it comes to caring for our
residents. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to
make people smile and giving residents' families peace of mind. We
love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won't find
anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and
did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here
and there's a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot
easier. That's Trilogy.
The best place you've ever belonged.
Whether you're looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a
helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding
Let's talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Wage increases EVERY 90 days
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance kick in on the first
of the month after your start date
- 401(k) Match
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Shift Differentials with 8- and 12-hour shifts available
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Free meal with every full shift
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
Medication Aides at Trilogy do all the things you'd expect a QMA to
do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here
cares deeply about coming to work with a servant's heart and a
collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy
truly special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping,
careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you
meet, work with, and get to know. It's not at all like the
fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Here's what you'll do when you join us:
- Grow a rewarding career through our Apprenticeship
- Prepare, administer, and document all the medications used
across your health campus
- Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution,
leisure activities, incidents, and observations
- Make sure that all medications brought into the health campus
by new residents are examined and identified by the attending
physician, the facility pharmacy, or pharmacist
- Help create a caring, compassionate environment where residents
feel valued and safe
- Following health campus policies and procedures regarding the
disposal of medications
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- Certified License for QMA (Qualified Medication Aide)
- Experienced QMA in a long-term care or home care setting a
- High School Diploma or equivalent
WHERE YOU'LL WORK : Location
GET IN TOUCH
Ed (812) 414-6281
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Unsure if this role is a good fit for you, or just want an
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development.
If you're interested in becoming a QMA but don't quite have the
qualifications yet, join Team Trilogy as a Caregiver or CNA and
participate in our FREE training path to become a QMA. Our job is
to focus on caring for you so you can spend your time caring for
others. We give you all the tools you need to build a successful,
long-lasting career with us.
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we've been making long-term care better
for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We're a
Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great
Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to
Work. If you're looking for a place that embraces you for who you
are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard
feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We're a proud equal opportunity employer. If you're passionate
about providing great care for our residents and creating a
meaningful career at the same time, we'd love to meet you
regardless of your background. We're a diverse team serving diverse
Keywords: Hampton Oaks Health Campus, Louisville , QMA - Qualified Medication Aide - 3rd shift extra $1.50-$2.50/hr, Human Resources , Scottsburg, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!