Seasonal HR Intern
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from
the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization.
Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding
culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better
every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow-people
with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the
qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles
ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Human Resources (HR) Internship Program prepares the next
generation of HR professionals for success through skill
development, networking opportunities, mentorship, and exposure to
various HR business departments. Interns will take ownership over
meaningful and high-impact assignments throughout the course of 12
weeks. We are seeking candidates who are complex problem solvers,
exhibit great communication skills, time-management, and leadership
capabilities. If you have the drive to get work done and desire
real-life problem solving in a collaborative environment, we
welcome you to apply!
The ideal candidate for this internship must be a current student
pursuing an undergraduate degree in Human Resources,
Communications, Psychology, Business Administration, Marketing, or
a similar field, with at least two years of course work completed
towards a degree (Junior, Senior or recent grad within 24 months).
Minimum GPA to apply is a 3.3 on a scale of 4.0. Must have
completed at least 3 classes in Human Resources Management.
- Conducts meaningful research to support the intern projects and
produces key deliverables.
- Assists in the development and improvement of company
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders as they relate to
intern project responsibilities.
- Engages in training and development opportunities.
- Participates in intern events to expand knowledge of UPS and
engage with senior leaders.
- Encourages diversity of thought, experience, and ideas
- Exhibits exceptional verbal, written and interactive
- Demonstrates effective research tactics and organizational
- Demonstrates agility in a professional and effective
- Initiative for problem-solving and taking action to drive
- Ability to convey a positive and professional presence with all
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Open to feedback and self-development
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Experience and/or understanding of data analytics, financial
literacy and customer service
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination,
harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will sponsor visas for specific positions. UPS is an equal
opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully
admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in
the U.S. for this employer.
Keywords: UPS, Louisville , Seasonal HR Intern, Human Resources , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!