Seasonal HR Frontline Supervisor
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from
the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization.
Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding
culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better
every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow-people
with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the
qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles
ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
As a key member of the UPS HR team supporting our peak season
hiring blitz, the seasonal recruiter will help to source, recruit,
hire and onboard new UPS hourly hires. This role will partner with
both HR and hiring managers to identify and define specific
recruiting needs, which will continuously change on a day-to-day
basis. The Seasonal PT HR Recruiter will help to monitor open
positions/requisition process and assist on reporting across the
territory which may include several sites.
- Sources candidates for package handler, driver and driver
helper roles using online tools/databases, on-the-ground efforts
with local colleges, community-based organizations, and other
market specific channels
- Posts openings to appropriate internet sources
- Identifies, establishes and maintains community
contacts/resources that will help to produce qualified
- Reviews resumes and evaluates if they meet the positions'
requirements; recommends candidates
- Processes pre-employment background screens
- Performs day one onboarding activities for the new hires
- Exhibits exceptional verbal, written and interactive
- Demonstrates effective research tactics and organizational
- Possesses ability to maintain high standards of
- Conveys a positive and professional image to internal/external
- Demonstrates ability perform well in multiple projects
- Possesses knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination,
harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will sponsor visas for specific positions. UPS is an equal
opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully
admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in
the U.S. for this employer.
Keywords: UPS, Louisville , Seasonal HR Frontline Supervisor, Human Resources , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!