Director of Wireless
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to
continue with your application. Director of Wireless Tracking Code
124-371 Job Description Kyrio is seeking a Director of Wireless to
lead wireless access testing and integration with responsibility
for project execution and strategy related to all aspects of
wireless services. This person is responsible for translating
business requirements into a set of strategic and technical
roadmaps to drive lab architecture and technology decisions in all
areas of Wi-Fi, IoT, 4G/LTE, 5G, CBRS, and related convergence
technologies. The Director will work as a technical leader while
directly managing a team of test engineers, responsible for
pre-sales support, test/integration plan development, project
delivery and lab management. This is an opportunity to join a fast
paced, high growth services and software company that plays a
unique role in the fixed and wireless network industry as a
subsidiary of CableLabs, the research and development leader for
world-wide cable and converged network operators.
- Comprehensive operations and technology development experience
across multiple technologies of fixed and mobile networks.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills, persuasion, consensus
building, conflict resolution and active listening to achieve
documented results at a personal, team, and organization
- Build depth & breadth of talent within the Wireless Team by
assessing the current/future talent, leading the team's recruitment
efforts, and managing team performance through coaching and
- Contribute to the implementation of enterprise-level DevOps
platforms, CI/CD pipeline integrations, and custom/COTS automation
and deployment tools.
- Exhibit advanced strategy and technical knowledge to develop
short and long-term capabilities.
- Develop valuable industry relationships; network with
operators, vendor, and partner representatives to expand business
and technology offerings.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, strategic and global thinking,
and decision-making abilities to lead and/or contribute to
organizational development, change, and improvement.
- Setup and manage services supporting industry business and
- Proven history of defining and implementing new processes for
improvement and automation.
- Hands-on device development experience via a service operator
or vendor company.
- Knowledge in 3GPP NR RAN and Core specifications.
- Knowledge of IEEE 802.11 specifications.
- Knowledge of 3GPP ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi and LTE/5G interworking.
- Knowledge in MSO cable network architecture and HFC plant is a
- Other duties as assigned. Required Skills
- Research, development, or system integration of multiple areas
in next generation technologies across Wi-Fi, IoT, LTE, 5G, RAN,
Core, OSS/BSS, device, transport, virtualization, and open
- Evaluation, deployment, and optimization of DevOps platforms
and process flow for rapid development, testing, and release
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to
effectively interact with customers, partners, and staff to perform
the functions listed above Required Experience
- BS, MS and/or PhD in a related field
- 15+ years of proven experience in the industry involving
architecture design, integration, and testing
- 5+ years leading and managing technical teamsThis position will
be located in Louisville, CO, with the potential to be
remote.--This job operates in a professional office and lab
environment. This role routinely uses standard office and lab
equipment. May be required to lift, move and transport
related--office/lab equipment up to--50 lbs.CableLabs is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national
origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate
law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of
qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need assistance or
an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-661-3307. Job Location
Louisville, Colorado, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
- CableLabs is funded by its cable industry member companies as a
non-profit Innovation and R&D lab under Internal Revenue Code
Keywords: CableLabs, Louisville , Director of Wireless, IT / Software / Systems , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!