Sr. HR Business Partner, Digital Technology
Company: GE Appliances
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Sr. HR Business Partner, Digital Technology Louisville, KY, USA
Human Resources ID:REQ-7648 Job Posting Title The Challenge What
you will Do
- Provide professional HR guidance and support to internal client
groups with the objective of adding value to the business. Ensures
alignment between human resource, talent development and
organizational strategies while providing available and responsive
internal customer support.
- Responsible for all aspects of human resources support
including recruiting and staffing, organizational development and
vitality, career development, coaching, succession planning,
compensation planning, performance management, organizational
communications, and employee engagement.--
- Plan, develop and implement a variety of Human Resource
processes, programs, or infinitives to support the attainment of
business goals and objectives.--
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with
leadership team and employees to advise both on employee-related
and organizational matters.--
- Maintain and continuously improve HR KPI's and DT workforce
- Champion employee engagement initiatives and approaches; serve
as a key member of the employee engagement council.--
- Serve as a strategic partner in performance management and
succession planning processes, training programs, and talent
pipeline development within the DT organization.
- Lead change efforts and proactive improvements of HR
- Provide advice, counsel and support for Compensation, Benefits,
Training, EEO and Compliance programs.
- Serve as point of contact for DT U.S. based immigration
- Champion inclusion and diversity initiatives.--
- Take an active role in IT-related workforce development
community partnerships. What you need to Succeed Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, human resources
management or related field.
- 5 years Human Resources experience in roles of increasing
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between talent
and other HR initiatives and business strategy.
- Ability to develop credible interpersonal relationships with
business partners at all levels and provide coaching.
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages
with professionalism Demonstrated leadership, analytical,
organizational, and project management skills.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and persuasive with proven ability to influence
- High level of responsiveness.--
- Experience identifying and resolving issues independently; take
initiative under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances.
- Proven track record of results and ability to work in a
fast-paced environment. Strong ability to prioritize and
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Master's Degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business
or related field.
- Experience providing HR support to an IT organization. GE
Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or
ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law. Get tailored job recommendations
based on your interests. GE Appliances offers a great work
environment, professional development, challenging careers and
competitive compensation. GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity
Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE is a trademark of the General Electric Company. Brand used under
Keywords: GE Appliances, Louisville , Sr. HR Business Partner, Digital Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!