Motorcycle Part and Technical Support Expert
Company: J&P Cycles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Comoto Holdings is America's largest and fastest-growing
omnichannel platform in the Powersports aftermarket-products
industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts
across the globe. Comoto's brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P
Cycles and now REVER, deliver premium products, dedicated
expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the
Rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail
Imagine being able to get paid to talk about motorcycles all day?
Well, look no further. J&P Cycles is looking for a Motorcycle
Part and Technical Support Expert to work at our fulfillment center
in Louisville, KY. Compensation starts at $15.50 an hour.
Motorcycle Technical Support / Part and Gear Expertise / Customer
Service and Sales / Rider Support; this role is all of those jobs
in one. You have to love motorcycles and the parts/accessories that
go along with customizing them. You have to be a product expert.
You have to be an excellent communicator, both verbally and
Our Motorcycle Part and Technical Support Specialist should be a
two-wheel aficionado that is a devotee of the powersports industry
and understand the importance of assuring a great customer
experience, driving sales, and providing in-depth support for all
riders that contact the companies under the Comoto Family of
Brands: RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles and REVER.
Our Next Motorcycle Part And Technical Support Specialist
- Research KY inventory to answer merchandise specifications,
parts and accessory questions from a technical and hands on
perspective for the RSC team.
- Work with vendors via phone and email on missing and damaged
- Check inventory locations to ensure the parts are correct and
- Requires the ability to be able to read and take
- Handle all ranges of levels of interaction with customers via
phone, email, live chat, and other communication channels to take
it one step forward toward facilitating all aspects of customer
interaction with POLISH.
- Assist customers with questions pertaining to fitment,
application, repair, modification, and selection of motorcycle
parts, gear, and accessories.
- Take the advice given to the next level and help customers
place orders for a complete customer experience.
- Continually learn about a combination of some of the following:
motorcycle parts and gear, motorcycle riding, motorcycle racing,
dirt bike and offroad riding, adventure/touring riding,
supercross/MX, bike modification, among others.
- Provide technical support and coaching to customer service and
- Working with our logistics, sales, suppliers, order management
teams, and other staff on a case by case basis to ensure that we
overdeliver in every opportunity is what this position is all
- Be detail-oriented, proactive, and conscientious with a
commitment to self-improvement.
- Be an excellent, polished communicator, both verbally and
- Help customers all day, every day. Qualifications
Our Next Motorcycle Part and Technical Support Specialist will need
to be a graduate of a certified school for motorcycle technicians
and/or have a minimum of two years of shop experience repairing
motorcycles at a dealership or independent shop.
- Commitment to Comoto's Core Values
- Passion for motorcycles and related products is ideal;
- Advanced overall knowledge of motorcycle parts and
- Working knowledge of additional power sports equipment
including UTV, ATV, Scooters and Snowmobiles is a bonus
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Established communication, interpersonal, and listening
- Ability to interact and work in a fast-paced, team-driven
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage
- Ability to work a schedule outside of standard business hours,
including nights and weekends
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: J&P Cycles, Louisville , Motorcycle Part and Technical Support Expert, IT / Software / Systems , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!