Intermediate .Net Developer
Location: Fort Knox
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job ID: 215660 Location: FORT KNOX , KY , US Date Posted:
2021-04-14Category: SoftwareSubcategory: SW EngineerSchedule:
Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: NoMinimum Clearance Required:
Interim SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
SecretPotential for Remote Work: Yes Description SAIC is seeking a
Remote Intermediate .Net Developer to join our team in support of
our customer at the Human Resource Command in Fort Knox, KY, while
working from home. This intermediate developer will implement,
enhance, and maintain client server and Web applications;
analyze/resolve software-related issues/problems; maintain
development software for the development team. Work with network
team to maintain server hosted development tools. Work with
Database Administrators on design/development and Network
Administrators on network requirements. The developer will write
code encompassing all tiers of the software development process
with primary focus on front end and user interface design and
development. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, modify, and debug web applications.
- Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues.
- Work with business representatives to define requirements and
develop technical specifications.
- Monitor quality assurance and required up- times of supported
systems and their data sources.
- Maintain versioning and implementation of third party products
used in the development process.
- Participate in activities accordingly to ensure on time
implementation deliverables are met including day-to-day planning
and coordination with testers, developers, project managers and
business representatives. Qualifications Required Education and
- 2+ years' experience and a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in
Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology and zero
years' experience. (4 additional years of related experience will
be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.)
- Comfortable using Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based
- Demonstrate level of competence in object- oriented analysis,
design and coding in a .NET server-side environment, specifically
utilizing the Microsoft MVC framework.
- Some experience using a major database (e.g. Oracle, SQL
Server, MySQL, etc...)
- Comfortable with debugging and analyzing software errors
- Comfortable with object oriented analysis and design
- Comfortable working with and writing HTML and XML
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- US citizen / no dual citizenship.
- DOD Secret Clearance Required, but an Interim Secret is
acceptable to start work and SAIC will process this for the
- CompTIA Security Plus Certification is required prior to start
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed
represents the typical salary range for this position based on
experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or
Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse,
inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Keywords: SAIC, Louisville , Intermediate .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Knox, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!