Senior .Net Developer
Location: Fort Knox
Posted on: November 22, 2021
* Location: *
* Date Posted: *2021-11-17
* Category: *Software
* Subcategory: *SW Engineer
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Travel: *No
* Minimum Clearance Required: *Interim Secret
* Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: *Secret
* Potential for Remote Work: *Yes
SAIC is seeking a Remote .Net Developer to join our team in support
of work taking place at the Human Resources Command in Fort Knox,
KY, while working from home. This position will be a working with a
team in support of a data consolidation / migration project. This
is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
* Work within a scrum team of database
developers/administrators/engineers, software developers, and
business analysts to create APIs and custom API management
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information
Technology. At least 5 years' experience using Microsoft Visual
Studio for Web based development; Associates and 7 years'
experience. Four (4) years of additional related experience will be
considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree. Related certification
will also be considered in leui of years of experience as well.
* Demonstrate a senior level of competence in object-oriented
analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment,
specifically utilizing .net core WebAPI and SPA web design.
* At least 2 years of experience using a major database (e.g.
Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
* At least 2 years of experience using Web API (.NET 4.x, .NET Core
* At least 2 years of experience in developing and consuming
restful web services.
* At least 2 years of experience in developing automated
* Experience in writing SQL (select, insert, update, and delete
* Experience with Agile software development lifecycle (SAFe,
* Comfortable with Source Control (GIT, TFS).
* Comfortable with debugging and analyzing software errors.
* Comfortable with object oriented analysis and design.
* Comfortable working with and writing HTML, CSS, and JSON.
* Full stack developer
* Knowledge of programming language mechanics, to include
Compiling, Parsing, and Interpretation
* Experience with Object-Oriented Programming, scripting, and
* Ability to incorporate external libraries
* Web Development
* Deployment / provisioning of servers
* Understanding of API usage
* Comprehensive understanding of data structures, sorting
algorithms, and execution time complexity
* Implement basic security
* Understanding of REST / CRUD, HTTP requests and responses
* Integrates front-end (or API end-point) to middleware to
* Must have CompTIA Security+ certification prior to start
* Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract
and SAIC will assist the qualified candidate with the processing of
the interim clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to
adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be
fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their
first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement at [Contact
Us](https://www.saic.com/contact/contact_us) and must have an
approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer
site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence
over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed
represents the typical salary range for this position based on
experience and other factors.
SAIC-- is a premier Fortune 500-- technology integrator driving our
nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of
offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence
markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital,
artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise
and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we
integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our
partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient
solutions that are critical to achieving our customers'
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an [Equal
fostering a respectful work culture based on [diversity, equity,
that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia,
SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more
information, visit [saic.com](http://www.saic.com/).
Keywords: SAIC, Louisville , Senior .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Knox, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!