Technical Support Representative
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Technical
Support Representative to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home
repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your
dry cleaning - our software, payments, and commerce-enabling
solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and
form great relationships with their customers.
The Technical Support role interacts with customers via phone and
email daily. Promptly responding to all inquiries in a courteous
and efficient manner. This role will service customers using our
credit card processing platform all across the country.
- Assist customers with technical support troubleshootingbilling,
chargeback, funding, and access questions, via telephone and
- Guide customers through trouble-shooting and programming on
their credit card terminals and other types of hardware, also
including assisting merchant with ensuring their own communication
methods, including researching answers and guiding client through
resolution in a timely, efficient manner
- Interact and coordinate with other departments and co-workers
to resolve customer issues
- Adhere to established metrics relating to performance and
- Maintain accurate documentation of each exchange
- Follow up on cases that require further research or work
- Must be wiling to work weekends, some overtime and holidays if
- Continue to learn and take a proactive approach to professional
and personal development by adding skills and knowledge as the
- High level of ownership to ensure we are taking care of each
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous call center or customer support experience
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- High intiative, organization and attention to details
- Team player, must work well with others
- Must speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Listens well in order to ask leading questions for
- Responds well to questions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Sheryl Sandberg once said, "If you're offered a seat on a rocket
ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on." We couldn't agree more.
So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about usand our products, please
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.We're
dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people
regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran statusand age. Applications are encouraged from
all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer
to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We're committed to replying to each application and look forward to
getting in touch with you soon.
Keywords: Xplor, Louisville , Technical Support Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!