Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Hybrid remote opportunity in Louisville!This Jobot Job is hosted
by: Chris GormanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 -
$120,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a Manufacturing company that
manufactures top-tier communication systems and commercial
audio/video products. For over 50 years we have built a great
reputation in the industry and feel as if we are just getting
started!Due to growth, we are looking to add a Senior Software
Engineer to our team who will design and develop industry-leading
commercial software with a focus on innovation and usability for
our family of products.Why join us?What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with a generous company matchJob DetailsJob Details:Are
you a seasoned software engineer with a passion for innovation and
solving complex problems? We are in search of an exceptional
Permanent Senior Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. We are
a leading engineering company that values creativity,
collaboration, and a commitment to quality. As a Senior Software
Engineer, you will be a key player in the design, development,
testing, and maintenance of our cutting-edge software systems and
platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a diverse
team of professionals and contribute to the development of
high-quality software solutions in the engineering
- Design, develop, and implement complex software systems and
applications in accordance with established standards.
- Conduct thorough debugging and troubleshooting to improve
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and
responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and
- Mentor junior software engineers, providing guidance and
support as necessary.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum methodologies to deliver
high-quality software releases every sprint.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies
to ensure our software solutions remain current.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a
- Experience as a Software Engineer or similar role.
- Proficiency in SQL, C#, .NET and a solid understanding of
object-oriented programming principles.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience using Test Driven Development to build robust, high
quality, complicated applications.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong attention to
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, tools,
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project
timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design
problems.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Louisville , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!