Technical Operator (M/F)
Company: Arvato Digital Services LLC
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Responsible for working on platform, peripheral, software, and special assignments that are moderately complex in nature. Requires good judgment to resolve problems and provide recommendations. Works from developed test plans and/or written or verbal instructions. Test prototype development systems, peripherals, and/or pre-released software for compatibility and functionality
- Assists in the coordination of customer requirements
- Functional testing and analysis (characterize failure, debug) of newly developed products to ensure operation and reliability
- Constructing, troubleshooting and testing prototype assemblies. Document as appropriate
- Ability to set up, configure, and test hardware and software products.
- Monitors daily order status
- Perform specified test cases and clearly document results
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime as needed
- Assemble and disassemble test configurations as necessary
- Training of new employees Job Requirements:
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred; technology or computer-related area of focus preferred
- Minimum three years technical and account experience
- Must be able to work in demanding, solution-oriented environment
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Must be assertive, analytical and able to establish priorities
- Willingness to learn new technologies quickly and have excellent technical research, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Server experience creating rack diagrams, understanding power and cooling loads, planning and executing multiple deployments
- Understands computer architecture and operating systems
- Must be team and goal oriented Physical Demands & Work Environment
- May require occasional lifting, bending and climbing
- Both office and manufacturing environments
- Requires both standing and sitting About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA. Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Arvato Digital Services LLC, Louisville , Technical Operator (M/F), IT / Software / Systems , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!