Company: Talis Group
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Talis Group's client is a premier law firm with locations in
Indiana and across the State of Kentucky and over 50 Attorneys in
the practice. This AV rated firm has been defending clients for
more than a century and was recently named one of the best firms in
the U.S. The law firm is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join
their team. This position offers a benefits package.
Job Requirements:Highlighted Duties:
- Draft routine legal documents for review and use by
- Compile and prepare draft discovery responses.
- Prepare deposition and medical record summaries.
- Schedule depositions and mediations,
- Prepare exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at
- Categorize and interpret data; review and analyze reports,
responses and records produced by opposing counsel.
- Coordinate requests between multiple parties involved in
litigation by way of consistent communication with client, claims
and full partnership with attorney through end of case. Highlighted
- Paralegal Degree or certificate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Resourceful research and analytical skills
- Ability to manage time and tasks effectively
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Professional references and assessments required to be
considered. Never worked with a recruiting company before? You're
in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit
the job, we can give you the inside scoop on the company and
position. This information is a brief job summary for recruiting
purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description,
duties or requirements for this position . Talis Group is an equal
opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon
your skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications,
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Talis Group, Louisville , Entry-Level Paralegal, Legal , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!