Private Duty, Home Care Nurse (RN)
Adaptive Nursing is a Veteran owned, Indiana only, Medicaid home
care provider proudly serving Medicaid PA clients. The Adaptive
Team are the Indiana Homecare experts, with 18 locations throughout
the state, all to better serve our staff and communities in
We have recently added Private Duty Nursing to our service
offerings for both pediatric and adults who are chronically ill,
requiring extended hourly care. We are currently looking for RN’s
to meet the need of the thousands of Hoosiers choosing homecare
over a hospital or other assisted living facilities.
Are you a RN with excellent clinical skills? Do you have
previous experience providing home health care services or critical
care?Do you want a FRESH start with a company that puts its staff
and clients first? Adaptive is different. We treat our caregivers
with the respect they deserve. Come try us out, you will LOVE
working for a company that cares!
Check out what makes Adaptive the best!
The Adaptive Difference:
· Competitive Wages- We’ll beat what you currently
· Referral BONUSES
· Weekly Pay with 100% accuracy
· Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle or other
· Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
· Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your
· Paid training opportunities
· A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
· Paid Time Off
· 401(k) with match after 1st year.
· 24/7 on call clinical manager support
· Health, Dental and Vision benefits
· Excellent Indeed Reviews!
Qualifications for RN / LPN:
· A minimum of one year of nursing experience as a Registered
Nurse - RN or Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN
· A valid Indiana nursing license in good standing
· Current CPR certification (Free re-certification with
· Good organizational and communication skills
· Training and education of family members
· Medication administration
· Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
· Communication with other members of the patients'
· Supply management
· Emergency management
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $26.00 /hour