Company: Kelly Services
Location: Mount Washington
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Looking for a great Career?----Check out this new
position!Kelly's Professional & Industrial team has partnered with
an excellent company in Mt. Washington, KY.----We are hiring for a
Welder.--WE HAVE OTHER POSITIONS AS WELL! If this is not a fit we
also have:- Material Handler- Electronic Panel Build- Paint Helper-
Machine Operator2st Shift Schedule 2:30p -11:00pm,
Monday-FridayOther Shifts Available as well!$17.00/hr + depending
on experienceApply today!Summary:----Under general supervision,
uses hand welding and flame cutting equipment such as arc welders,
gas welders, and gas torches to weld together metal components
(flat, horizontal, or vertical plates and pipes). Works from
sketches, prints, operation sheets, preliminary drawings, and
written/verbal instructions. Must maintain welding specifications.
Sets up and operates all welding equipment.Essential Function:
- Designs, fabricates, joins, and or repairs equipment, fixtures
and various types of metal objects and structures using
oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, MIG welding techniques.
- Operates grinders, cutting torch, plasma cutter and a variety
of welding equipment and hand tools.
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications and work
orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding
- The ability to interface with other departments to accomplish
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- The ability to operate a forklift and crane.Required Skill?:--
- Minimum of one-year experience operating a forklift.
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read and use a tape measure.
- Knowledge of welding technique skills, oxygen-acetylene,
electric arc, and TIG, tools and equipment.
- Ability to use overhead or jib crane.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.--
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work independently and in
a team environment.--Qualifications:--
- One to four years of experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug screen--Apply Now--Any
questions reach out - Zach Meiners 859-286-7660 (call or text)Why
Kelly--?You're looking to keep your career moving onward and
upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial
staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for
opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit
your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your
path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds
up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Louisville , Welder, Other , Mount Washington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!