Posted on: May 4, 2021
If you are a Mortgage Processor with experience, please read
My client is a nationwide mortgage loan provider dedicated to the
principle of service to clients, employees, and business partners.
Currently, we are setting up interviews this week and are seeking
candidates who can start immediately.
Please request for more information, and we will provide a detailed
packet for your review.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Unmatched company culture, one of the best in the
- Multi Billion Dollar Private Firm
- You get to work in smaller groups - a strong connection with
- Leadership invests in growth, cares about their employees, and
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
What You Will Be Doing
- Process applications from time of receipt of application to
submission of the loan package to underwriting.
- Gather, organize and track loan documentation, work with
lenders, applicants, underwriters, appraisers and others to
- Resolve customer service issues
- Verify customer occupancy documentation and resolve routine
title issues including vesting issues and various liens
- Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What's In It for You
- Full Benefits
- Bonus Options
- 401k and Retirement Funds
- Fully Remote
So, if you are a Mortgage Processor with experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KH7-1592012 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Krisandra HumlTanner - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: Optello, Louisville , Loan Clerk, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!