Desktop/End User Support Engineer 2
Company: Humana Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Description Responsibilities The Desktop/End User Support
Engineer 2 researches and resolves technical problems of moderate
complexity, typically escalated from first line support teams.
Responds to escalated telephone, email and on line requests for
technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem
using applicable systems and tools. Understands department,
segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives,
including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions
regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations,
and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
Follows established guidelines/procedures Required
- 3 or more years' experience as a Desktop/End User Support
Engineer and/or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- Experienced in researching and resolves technical problems of
moderate complexity, typically escalated from first line support
- Experienced responding to escalated telephone, email and on
line requests for technical support
- Experienced documenting, tracking, and monitoring the problem
using applicable systems and tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability
- Our Department of Defense contract requires U.S.
- Successfully receive approval for government security clearance
(eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
- Desktop Support Certification Additional Information Work
Location (Address): 305 N Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville, KY 40222. As
part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using
an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire Voice to
enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire Voice
allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you
pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is
best for your schedule. You should anticipate this interview to
take about 5 to 10 minutes. Your recorded interview will be
reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be
moving forward to the next round of interviews. Scheduled Weekly
Keywords: Humana Inc., Louisville , Desktop/End User Support Engineer 2, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!