Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and
professional environment that encourages our employees to want to
come to work every day.
When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role
in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in
the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our
Seeking Registered Nurse!
Baptist Health Floyd, Neuro Heart Unit
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
In this role, the Registered Nurse provides direct patient care
to meet the needs of patients, families, and co-workers. The RN
will be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive
nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge.
- Opportunity to work for a Pathway to Excellence designated
organization. The Pathway to Excellence Program - the premier
designation for healthy work environments - recognizes health care
organizations that demonstrate a commitment to establishing the
foundation of a healthy workplace for staff
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued
- Comprehensive evidence-based nursing care
- 22 bed unit
- Graduate of approved nursing program
- Current Indiana RN License
- BLS for Healthcare Provider required from a provider that
follows AHA guidelines (American Heart Association, American Red
Cross or American Health Safety Institute) and requires a skill
check off upon hire
- ACLS required from a provider that follows AHA guidelines
(American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Health
Safety Institute) and requires a skill check off, within 12 months
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to
refine competencies in nursing practice
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and
application and/or ability to be trained
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are
conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850
State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
As a Pathway to Excellence designated organization, Baptist
Health Floyd is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as
important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions
in the workplace. This designation confirms to the public that
nurses working at Baptist Health Floyd know their efforts are
supported. The honor encourages other nurses to join their
colleagues in this desirable and nurturing environment.
If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on
supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge
you to apply now!
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.