Finance and Compliance Operations Manager
Company: Jack Henry & Associates Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Description & Requirements
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking an experienced Finance and
Compliance Operations Manager to join our team. The Manager will be
supporting the Financial Crimes Solutions team which consists of a
cross-functional team including Development, Operations, and
Support Managers. The person who steps into this role will be
responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing of the
overall activities of IT Regulatory Compliance, Audit, Business
Continuity Planning, Risk Management, Vendor Contracts, Financial
Analysis & Billing, and general Project Management.
The Finance and Compliance Operations Manager role is heavily
focused on the financial arena. Ideal candidates will have great
experience in budgeting, financial reviews, and forecasting. If you
are someone that likes to take on the responsibilities of managing
and reporting on budgets, is a good leader, and is willing to make
their own stamp on the processes improvements this could be a great
fit for you!
This position may be worked from any of these Jack Henry
offices: Hoover, AL, Springfield, MO, or Remotely within the
- Minimum 7 years of combined experience in business operations,
finance, and/or audit.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in a supervisory role
- Must have experience with P&L (profit/loss), financial
statements, and/or financial reporting.
- Bachelors or Advanced degree.
- Experience in business continuity and/or Disaster
- Superior knowledge of the fintech, banking, or credit union
- Provides guidance for compliance with various industry audits.
Plans, coordinates and ensures the business unit receives
unqualified audit reports for all internal and external audits.
Enforces all policies, procedures and standards.
- Provides guidance to other departments on the identification
and documentation of required actions/policies, conformance tests
and ongoing monitoring issues.
- Insures that business unit maintains industry compliance and
passes industry audits; assesses risk and develops control
processes ensuring certification; creates strategies to remedy
deficiencies and reports on status; coordinates work with external
- Negotiates vendor contracts and maintains ongoing relationships
- Manages the annual product maintenance increase/decrease
project for applicable products.
- Performs financial and other business analysis as requested by
- Develops and implements billing operations to ensure
effectiveness and accuracy of billing processes.
- Oversees reconciliation of bank accounts used by the business
unit. Ensures accounting entries and general ledger codes are
accurate. Participates in month-end closing as necessary.
- Works closely with systems teams to improve billing processes
and automated systems.
- Interprets contract documents to ensure billing is performed in
compliance with all contract terms.
- Communicates and coordinate with other departments and/or
vendors to resolve billing errors or disputes.
- Develops, recommends, and implements departmental policies and
procedures, and ensures staff compliance with these and other
- Manages the budgetary and financial aspects of the department
and ensures proper and correct revenue and expense recognition and
reporting across the business unit
- Operates the areas within approved budgets, and closely
monitors controllable expenses and reports any variance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value,
respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation
flourishes by including all voices and makes our business-and our
society-stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and
we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our
employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance
management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education,
training, social, and recreational activities to all persons
regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic
information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military
and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by
local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of
discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith
reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind,
pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related
Keywords: Jack Henry & Associates Inc., Louisville , Finance and Compliance Operations Manager, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!