Senior Consulting Services Analyst
Company: Jack Henry & Associates Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Description & Requirements
If you are a results-driven person in the financial services
industry with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves to consult with
clients, Jack Henry & Associates, (a leading provider of technology
solutions and payment processing services primarily for the
financial services industry), is hiring a Senior Consulting
Services Analyst. This position resides within the ProfitStars
Financial Performance Suite which provides customers with support
and services for a suite of products that our customers utilize for
budgeting, forecasting, asset-liability management, CECL, employee
incentive programs, and profitability measurements.
This position will be part of a team that performs several key
functions for our customers, including consultation and analysis of
asset-liability management, interest rate risk, liquidity risk, and
financial model validations. This position may be responsible for
additional tasks including, but not limited to, user acceptance
testing, internal cross-training, product refinement, and assisting
with the creation of new product development. Our customers are
community banks and credit union financial institutions (FIs).
Candidates for this position should have experience taking on
multiple projects at once, therefore time management skills are
essential. This is a customer-facing, advisory level position, so
the individual filling this role is expected to be a subject matter
expert that possesses excellent customer service skills and the
ability to build strong relationships with customers, promoting
trust and confidence in our products and our company. Jack Henry
offers a comprehensive benefits package and stresses a work-life
balance and opportunities to grow within the department and across
This position can be based to work out of this Jack Henry office
- Omaha, NE, or remote from any US location.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in asset-liability
management (ALM), financial analysis within a bank or credit union,
audit, or treasury.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% for internal training,
conferences, or client meetings.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience with FI Financial preparation and presentation.
- Project management experience.
- Continual process improvement experience.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving experience.
- Responsible for coordinating activities of Customer Services
Analysts and/or projects. May oversee the installation process,
conduct new customer installation reviews and provide software
product training to less experienced team members.
- Provides telephone consultation and support services to CXO
level customers. Consults customers in analyzing and interpreting
data to increase accuracy of results, make informed decisions and
determine optimal risk levels.
- Provides customer consultation on complex banking
- May perform and/or manage complex customer installations.
Engages customer in consultative dialogue for the purpose of
collecting and interpreting key customer data.
- Completes projects, including but not limited to, risk
analysis, financial model validations and core deposit
- Assists customers in interpretation of financial models.
- Maintains customer databases with pertinent information for the
purpose of identifying specific contacts. Logs all client activity
related to support, financial analysis and report generation,
- Communicates customer feedback and requests for additional
functionality to product development.
- Encourages and solicits customer referrals. Acts as a subject
matter expert to Sales.
- Acts as a primary resource for other Client Services Analysts
and assists in complex customer problems or projects.
- Acts as a resource for other product lines.
- May assist less experienced peers. May act as a team lead.
- May provide additional product/service-specific support in the
- Assists in product development by testing new software
releases. Documents all phases of system operations.
- Conducts customer or internal training sessions, delivers Board
or ALCO presentations, writes white papers, and/or speaks at
industry trade events.
- Coordinates and provides monthly/quarterly updates to all
service bureau and monthly administrative customers.
- Responsible for at-risk customers and ensuring their continued
use of the model. May offer other solutions such as monthly
administrative service or service bureau.
- Provides input into the performance appraisal process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value,
respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation
flourishes by including all voices and makes our business-and our
society-stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and
we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our
employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance
management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education,
training, social, and recreational activities to all persons
regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic
information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military
and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by
local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of
discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith
reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind,
pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related
Keywords: Jack Henry & Associates Inc., Louisville , Senior Consulting Services Analyst, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!