Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Porter is responsible for cleaning building, removing
debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy. Vacuums and buffs floors,
shampoos carpets when necessary, empties trash receptacles, and
replace lining of trash cans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and scrubs floor
- Cleans and replenishes bathroom supplies
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants
- Outside grounds maintenance (sweeping and picking up
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water
or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces
- Maintain and uphold Covid sanitization standards
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Zero to six months experience with floor buffer and floor
- Ability to follow directions and procedures.
- Able to stand for lengthy periods of time
- Lifting up to 50 pounds frequently and 60 pounds
- Frequent bending.
Keywords: Sabert, Louisville , Porter, Other , Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!