Location: Louisville, KY
At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you
bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning
whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our
workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your
passion. It's in our differences that we empower the way the world
The Tuition Planner's role is to educate and assist students in
the enrollment process regarding payment and financial aid. The
Tuition Planner must identify each student's financial plan, then
guide through next steps, including financial aid, payment plans,
veteran's benefits, and employer pay.
How you will make an impact:
- Ensure that contact and follow-up is made with potential
students via telephone and e-mail.
- Assist students with questions regarding cost, payment options,
next steps, and deadlines.
- Explain and collect outstanding documents as required by the
- Work as part of a team with the partner schools financial aid
and accounts departments, as well as other teams within TLH.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to learn financial aid and payment policies,
processes, and procedures.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, goal and results oriented.
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as
technology, globalism and economic diversity create farreaching
changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes
meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong
learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people
achieve success from education through their career. We may have
been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success
remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the
ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company's headquarters
are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S.,
Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants and treat all applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or based on any individual's
status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state
or local laws.
When applying, please attach your resume/CV to be