Company: Komatsu America Corp
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining,
forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing
value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse
line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies,
regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we
tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and
productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a
myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water,
pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics and medical,
through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H,
Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and
Weld all types of worn or damaged metal parts and equipment as
specified by blueprints, sketches or diagrams. Must be able to cut
patterns and do vertical, overhead and horizontal welding. Must
have a basic understanding of metal properties and to be able to
set up and efficiently operate a wide range of welding
Key Job Responsibilities
- Examines blueprints to determine necessary repairs to be made.
Uses necessary equipment to affect repairs.
- Cuts patterns from stock
- Uses cutting torch or air arc to remove defective parts from
- Examines work piece to verify conformance to
- Uses grinder to clean welds
- When required, uses tow motor or hoist to move or position work
- Obeys all safety rules and performs housekeeping
- Four years' experience or equivalent of education/experience in
field or related area.
- AWS D.1.1 Structural Welding Code - Steel Certified D1.1
- AWS - FCAW (Flux Cord) - V-3G & O-4G
- AWS- SMAW (Stick) - V-3G & O-4G
- AWS - GMAW (Mig) -V-3G, O-4G & H -2G
- Successful in written test on welding symbols, welding
terminology, and blueprint reading.
- Able to work any shift
- Able to work weekends
- Able to work overtime
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Komatsu America Corp, Louisville , Fabrication Welder, Other , Lebanon, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!