Hotel Sales Manager - Franchise
Company: Hilton Worldwide
Location: New Albany
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible leading the sales for revenue production of hotel,
and meeting or exceeding planned revenue objectives for occupancy
and ADR. Manages all areas of sales according to Brand Standards.
The Sales Manager is a "hands-on" manager, actively involved daily
in securing, qualifying and following up on leads to book specific
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed budgeted monthly, quarterly and annual REVPAR
- Accurately forecast revenues for the following month by the
15th of the month.
- Analyze short-term fluctuations and direct selling activities
to maximize revenues. Must have understanding and familiarity of
online sales and marketing channels.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with STR report.
- Manage rates and inventory in coordination with General
- Prepare Marketing Action Plan each year for following year,
o Data on Competing Hotels
o Monthly forecast with name of events that will occur during
o Proposed rate plan for next year and projected ADR
o Marketing Action Steps by segment and month
o Budget for marketing expenses
- Ensure that hotel front desk staff is knowledgeable about all
sales programs and key accounts.
- Produce and present sales department reports, budget, forecasts
and other sales documents for management on a regular basis.
- Know which market segments produce effective business for the
hotel, sources of business for each and understand how to balance
them to maximize revenues.
- Know primary competitor's strengths and weaknesses and market
- Identify major revenue opportunities and work to secure
business from them.
- Demonstrate commitment to exceptional guest service through
personal response to guest needs.
- Design and coordinate (with General Manager) advertising,
public relations and promotional campaigns for hotel.
- Manage direct sales activities of hotel. Attend events that may
occur outside typical business hours, position may require
flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
- Will achieve a professional rapport and routine visibility
within the local business chamber and community.
- Actively sell hotel through outside sales calls, telemarketing
calls, site inspections, etc.
- Actively market hotel through advertising, sales blitzes,
direct mail campaigns, etc.
- Welcome tour groups, greet arriving guests, speak with
breakfast patrons, etc.
- Saturate potential business sources within local area,
qualifying them as to the amount of business they produce.
- Maintain organized and accurate sales filing system on all
accounts, including complete file on each active prospective or
buying account, and trace file for future activities.
Education and Experience:
Associate degree or equivalent job experience in a hospitality
or sales position (required).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Certified Hospitality Sales Professional (CHSP) (preferred, but
Medical, Dental and Vision
This job posting is for a position at a hotel that is owned and
operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all
aspects of the hotel's employment practices, including recruiting,
hiring, salary, benefits and compensation decisions, and the
collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on
this website. If you accept this position, you will be employed by
a franchisee and not by Hilton. You will not be eligible from
compensation or benefits from Hilton. You will be eligible for
compensation or benefits only as may be provided to you by the
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide, Louisville , Hotel Sales Manager - Franchise, Other , New Albany, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!