United States of America
HKY01: Wheel & Brake Svc - Louisville 7100 Intermodal Drive,
Louisville, KY, 40258 USA
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Maintenance technician to
perform a variety of work to maintain machines, mechanical
equipment, and the structure of our facilities in good condition.
Duties may involve machine repair, carpentry, painting, welding,
plumbing, and sheet metal work.
- Performs maintenance and repairs of mechanical, electrical, and
other physical structures.
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs facility mechanical
components and electrical systems.
- Performs machine repair and general preventative maintenance on
equipment in compliance with preventative maintenance
- Provides support in the development and implementation of
facility and equipment upgrades.
- Maintains all paperwork to document repair and preventative
maintenance work completed.
- Complies with SOPs (standard operating procedures), internal
requirements, manufacturer's specifications and safety
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma with a minimum of 2 years of relevant
- In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 4 years of relevant
experience is required.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card"
- Working knowledge of industrial electrical requirements
- Journeymen status in a trade
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader
in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the
global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our
Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their
destinations safely - every day! From landing systems and actuation
to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch - the products
we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the
overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior
products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to
continuous improvement - we work hard to make our solutions
lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that
plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in
the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly
and land with us!
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our
military every second. Our major product lines are on-board
virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with
our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive
in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and
quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a
best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people
in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their
integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We
believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver
the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We
are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong
ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require
a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms