Sanitation Associate 7-3:30 p.m.
Company: Saddle Creek Logistics
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50
years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by
treating each other with respect and working together to succeed.
Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our
business, and to each other. The growth and success we've
experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
The Sanitation Associate is responsible for maintaining
sanitation levels and recycling programs in company facilities as
set forth by company standards. This position will be responsible
for warehouse, breakrooms, offices, restrooms and facility grounds
based on location.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure that the highest degree of sanitation is maintained in
- Use various tools and equipment, including hand brooms,
blowers, vacuum cleaners, powered sweeper scrubbers, scissor lifts,
and boom lifts to meet company sanitation standards.
- Ensure that trash cans and recycling containers are emptied and
- Ensure that pest control systems are operating
- Maintain sanitation area, supplies, and inventory of those
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly cleaning
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Comply with AIB and Food Safety Defense standards.
- Additional duties may be assigned by supervisor.
What We Need from You:
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and
- Must be able to perform any physically exerting duties in a
warehouse environment, which may not be temperature controlled,
meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates throughout the
Helpful Experience (Not Required)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous sanitation experience.
Keywords: Saddle Creek Logistics, Louisville , Sanitation Associate 7-3:30 p.m., Other , Bardstown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!