IT Financial/Sales Manager
Company: Sazerac Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! Sazerac Company produces and
markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world,
including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's,
and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands
across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort,
Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschlger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our
Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in
Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned
the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the
dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. During
COVID-19, Sazerac distilleries began producing hand sanitizer for
some of the world's largest organizations in healthcare,
government, military, retail, distribution, airline, pharma, and
banking. Also, during this time, while many companies are wading
through uncertainty, Sazerac is poised for acquisition and growth -
recently acquiring 18 more brands, two companies and a
Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent,
American family-owned company with operations in the United States
and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double
digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend
of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation,
technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you're a
recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides
extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries
and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
The IT Financial/Sales Manager supports the areas of Finance and
Sales with questions and issues around the AS/400 and System21 and
other financial tools; assists and develops queries; and validates
and researches data discrepancies.
- Work with Infor, 3rd party providers, and IT operations to
ensure adequate system resources are available, providing a stable
and responsive end user environment.
- Work with supervisor to develop and actively participate in a
career development program by working on designated skills and
stretch projects/goals that push outside of comfort zone.
- Manage PPT and other tools to feed important information into
the development of specific KPIs.
- Continually work to improve designated skills to grow with the
company and become an effective and productive team member.
- Create and then work off priority list to ensure we are being
as productive as we can. Integrate priorities with user base to
form teams working together to achieve success.
- Support the financial group through technical assistance and
improved processes enabling them and the company to reach it's
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work alone.
- Must be a team player
- 5 years Experience in manufacturing software (ERP, MRP, MPS,
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business
- Proven strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Experience with System 21 ERP software
- Prefferd Experience in Alcohol Beverage Industry
Keywords: Sazerac Company, Louisville , IT Financial/Sales Manager, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!