Company: Jones Lange Lasalle Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking a dynamic and eager team member to join our
Louisville brokerage team at JLL. This individual is a key
contributor on our sales support team and will provide marketing,
operational and administrative support to an assigned team of
commercial real estate brokers. This multi-faceted role requires
someone with strong organizational and project management skills, a
creative eye and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
environment. This individual must be a collaborative team player
who has a can-do mindset. This individual will report to Manager,
- Provide support to the team in technology applications (e.g.,
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Adobe Suite, JLL Aero, etc.)
and other company supported programs.
- Update and maintain company Contact Relationship Management
database to track prospects, clients, deal information and
- Manage property listings across multiple platforms
(MarketSphere, CoStar, Loopnet, etc.) to ensure accuracy and
- Assist team with preparing and updating client-specific
reports, tour books, market surveys, etc.
- Perform ad hoc administrative functions that support the
business and revenue generation within the sales team.
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones,
filing, processing mail and ordering supplies to further support
the brokerage team
- Produce timely and accurate word-processed documents (reports,
memos, proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint presentations,
- Perform general duties such as printing, binding, scheduling
meetings, greeting clients, conference room set up, office
maintenance and front desk/office coverage as needed
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience preferred.
People management experience strongly preferred
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel,
- Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency required; efficient in
InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat DC
- Ability to learn new mapping, graphics or industry specific
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills:
- Prioritize workload appropriately to meet competing deadlines
and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced
- Assert discretion and professionalism in dealing with
confidential and/or private information
- Adaptability - Maintain effectiveness in varying environments,
tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people.
- Planning and Organizing - establish course of action to
accomplish goals, develops schedules and assignments, uses
resources effectively and efficiently to manage and execute
multiple activities at once, and then evaluates results.
- Dealing with Ambiguity - can effectively cope with change, can
shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the
total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Interpersonal Savvy - relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down and sideways, inside and outside the organization uses
diplomacy and tact.
- Proactive - does not wait for tasks to be asked, but always
prompts to identify what else can be done.
- Time Management - use time effectively and efficiently, can
attend to a broader range of activities, gets more done in less
time than others.
- Attention to detail - is thorough in accomplishing a task with
concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small, will not
overlook what needs to be done and can be depended on to do each
task accurately and completely.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of
our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Keywords: Jones Lange Lasalle Inc., Louisville , Brokerage Assistant, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!