Company: COMPLIANT HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGIES LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you an ambitious individual who is willing to learn a new
industry and wants to make a difference at a; fast paced, ever
changing, and evolving company. CHT has been leading the way in
hospital safety and compliance for the past 15 years, our core
focus is Making life easier and safer for patients and hospital
staff. During the past 17 months we have had 0 reduction in hours,
0 layoffs, and grew in total headcount. CHT has been able to work
with hospitals across the country on their medical gas systems, we
work in; operating rooms, patient rooms, emergency rooms, NICU,
ICU, and PACU. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for
the promotion and sale of healthcare products and services within
your territory. If you want to work at company where you have
meaning and can directly affect patient and hospital safety, then
CHT is the place for you!
This position does require overnight trips and travel
approximately 50-75% of the time during the week.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Establish & maintain relationships with healthcare facilities
within the territory.
- Gain prospects and new clients by cold calling and
- Schedule and perform onsite sales meetings and
- Create proposals for comparable products and services.
- Expand and renew client service agreements.
- Resolve client issues in a timely manner and keep management
- Review service reports and customer surveys to ensure client
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis.
- Follow up on marketing leads, and track success.
- Record all activities in our CRM.
- Obtain full knowledge of the Companys products, services and
software offerings. Obtain knowledge of vendor products and
services available. Understand how to apply them to the clients
- Establish & maintain relationships with Service Technicians,
vendors and subcontractors.
- Develop a territory sales plan to comply with the Company
objectives of sales revenue and margins.
- Work with Environmental Services, Service Managers and Service
Technicians to coordinate work flow, and follow-up on leads in a
- Gain certifications pertinent to the medical gas service
- Accurately submit sales documentation records and reports
according to management directives or company procedures.
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment according to
- Additional duties may include, but are not limited to: obtain
vendor quotes, assist in field, collect past due invoices, and
provide general assistance as needed.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Options
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match. Including a 401(k) Advisor that will
help you make the most of your 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off
Compliant Healthcare Technologies, LLC is a national leader
providing support to healthcare facilities in identifying and
developing compliance programs in regards to their medical gas
needs and environmental monitoring to protect patients and
CHT partners with healthcare facilities to provide the tools and
expertise needed to ensure compliance with The Joint Commission,
OSHA, NIOSH, AHA and other governing authorities. With the ability
to provide a wide range of engineering, maintenance, environmental
monitoring, and consulting services CHT will enhance your
organizations efforts to comply with regulations and address areas
of concern. CHT is on the leading edge of a constantly evolving
healthcare industry. A combination of knowledge, experience,
convenience, and effectiveness brings our healthcare partners world
class technology and service that gives them peace of mind.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 4 years of sales experience
- Must be able to obtain professional certifications as needed,
including ASSE credentials (CHT provides paid training for ASSE
- Must possess and maintain a safe driving record and current
state issued driver's license.
- Must be able to pass multiple background checks, motor vehicle
records checks, and drug tests as required by our clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft; Excel, Word, Outlook; and Google
- Ability to maintain a company iPhone and use apps to record and
- Ability to Maintain a company credit card and expense
- Ability to Maintain company vehicle and equipment
Keywords: COMPLIANT HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGIES LLC, Louisville , Account Manager, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!