Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart
of our success. As the Assistant, Sales, you will maintain reports,
track shipments and solve issues that arise, ensuring that our
customers have a positive experience. If you're a superstar at
multitasking and have a passion for helping others, join XPO and
let us help you build a career you'll love.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Support Sales with managing the branches key accounts
- Enter loads and confirm notes about the status of
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments with warehouses and
- Track the status of shipments from inception to delivery, and
communicate with the customer on the status of the shipments
- Handle any issues that arise on shipments and share information
and updates with the customer
- Enter information into the Transportation Management System
(TMS) and prepare loads for accounting; ensure that entries are
accurate and complete
- Communicate all shipment, billing or follow-up issues to the
Sales Manager and Carrier Operations Group
- Prioritize the daily workload and focus of your accounts,
including load entry, tracking and reporting
- Monitor report cards
To be successful at XPO, it'd be great if you have:
- 1 year of sales or customer service experience
- 1 year of related experience and/or training, and a general
understanding of the transportation industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated work style with the capacity to work well with
minimal direct supervision or in a team environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with experience
identifying and resolving problems
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Louisville
Job Segment: Sales Support, Outside Sales, Supply, Logistics,
Apply now "