Lead Press Operator - 3rd Shift (10PM-6AM, Sunday - Thursday)
Location: New Albany
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Lead and facilitate the employees on the lead's shift.
Responsible for ensuring production is scheduled for completion in
a timely manner to the customer's specifications and in order to
meet customer expectations. Ensure the proper and safe use of
equipment and it is properly maintained and kept clean.
- Directs activities of the press area including press set up,
production runs, quality maintenance and safety.
- Follows operating procedures, work instructions, and company
- Ensure the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to
- Assists employees in their assigned tasks, as necessary,
helping to solve production problems related to a particular
- Enable effective communications between management and
- Contributes and implements ideas to increase productivity,
efficiency, quality and safety
- Leads, implement, and support other projects as assigned by the
- Follows up to ensure employees complete proper documentation
for work orders, downtime, quality checks.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Cenveo, Louisville , Lead Press Operator - 3rd Shift (10PM-6AM, Sunday - Thursday), Other , New Albany, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!