AIM Client Partnerships Director
Company: Anthem, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
As the most widely accepted and appreciated clinical review
platform in our industry, AIM provides highly automated and
clinically responsive services that address over 40% of a health
plan's costs. AIM is an innovator in driving clinical best
practices through extensive provider engagement across a range of
complex clinical areas including radiology, cardiology, sleep
medicine, medical and radiation oncology, genetic testing,
musculoskeletal care, rehabilitation services, and surgical
[This position can work remotely from anywhere in the US with
home office for collaborative events being located in Chicago,
The AIM Client Partnerships Director is responsible for the
management of existing health plan clients.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops strategies and executes plans to identify, target, and
secure solution upsells to existing clients to achieve goals in
growth, profitability, retention, and strategic value.
- Sells the DBG value proposition to assigned health plan
- Provides consultative subject matter expert information on the
suite of products offered by DBG including specific value
- Designs and implements standard and customized bundles of DBG
services to seize unique cost-of-care and quality improvement
opportunities for client groups.
- Leads client account implementation servicing to ensure their
recognition of value and satisfaction with DBG services.
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external
- Understands the issues specific to the client and applies
knowledge, insight and experience into strategic
- Understands the business processes and value propositions of
- May develop product and sales support messaging and materials
and provide input into the design of an account planning and
- Monitors DBG solutions and services value and operational
- Delivers value performance analysis and facilitates all
strategic client meetings.
Requires a BA/BS in health care related field; 7 years of
experience in account management, sales and/or operations in the
health care industry; or any combination of education and
experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Highly preferred experience:
- MBA preferred.
- Requires a successful track record of selling and managing
specialty care/benefit management services and technology for
leading healthcare companies to target customers.
- Health plan experience, commercial, federal, Medicare, and
- Understanding of the Blues systems.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that
include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and
incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining
agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance,
wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been
named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Louisville , AIM Client Partnerships Director, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!