Waterfront and Riverfront Towers, located at 325 W. Main Street
and attached to the legendary Galt House Hotel, has a need for a
2nd Shift Office Cleaner to clean, sanitize and maintain the office
areas including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning and replenishing
restrooms, kitchens and trash removal. Waterfront and Riverfront
Towers are managed by ALJSCO Management, LLC, the same organization
that manages the Galt House Hotel, Embassy Suites by Hilton
Downtown Louisville and the Crowne Plaza Louisville Expo Center.
This part time role is from 6 pm - 10 pm Monday through Friday.
The position includes, but isn't limited to, the following:
* The office cleaner is responsible for delivering an excellent
tenant experience by keeping the offices clean, sanitized, and
dusted in accordance to standards.
* Assisting with special projects or requests given by
* Maintain positive tenant relations at all times.
* Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization
of assigned work areas
* Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces,
according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements
* Transport cart with cleaning supplies, amenities, and
equipment to assigned offices and position securely.
* Remove all dust, debris, and foreign particles from
* Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, frames, and
ledges; wash windows as assigned.
* The primary duties will be vacuuming, dusting, polishing
woodwork, removing trash and emptying ashtrays. Bathrooms cleaning
and maintain are priority.